Hi Pete,

Thank you  for your reply  and suggestion.

Something appears to be wrong with what Dennis said, there.

The question that has to be asked is: Is Dennis right?

What he said, does not  make sense  for me, for at least a couple of
reasons that come to mind for me at this time.

1.  What if  you are implanted with the following postulates by beating,
pounding, shouting and berating and overwhelm?:

You are stupid!

You are insane!

You will never become anything!

You are no good for nothing!

What is wrong with you?

Get out of here!

Don't touch me!

You will never become successful at anything!

You are a lazy good for nothing  bum!

There is something wrong with you.

You can't do anything right!

You will never succeed!

You are a loser!

You can't do anything right!

You need a real good beating, to smarten you up!

You need to have some sense pounded into you!

You are trouble looking for a place to happen!

You screw everything up.

Everything you touch turns to shit!

You don't do anything unless I tell you!

If you need to do anything, you don't do it unless you ask for help first!

Or the variants:

You don't do anything  unless someone helps you, or is watching you.

You don't do anything unless someone is watching you!

You don't do anything unless someone does it for you!

You are a stupid loser!

You are  a mistake!

No one likes you!

Who wants you!

You are a good shit, but who likes shit?

I wish you were never born!

I told you many times before, not to touch it!

Or the variant:

I told you many times before, do not touch anything or do anything unless
I tell you too!

You are nothing but a problem!

You stupid fool!

Smarten up,  or you will get another good beating!

Get out of here!

Get lost!

Gawd are you stupid!

How do you clear out those negative, blocking, disabling postulates?

As I said before, any idea is only as good as it works.

2.  If you can't win, or can't succeed, how do you function or compete in
life?

How do you get a job and hang on to it?

How do you get anywhere in life?

How do you form a meaningful relationship?

Is a person supposed to get on welfare and hide in a dungeon or live under
the bridge for all his life?

Or beg on the streets?

I have heard some homeless people have amassed a lot of money and bought
homes and good cars by being professional beggars on the street.

That is one of the "systems" that Dennis mentions, that humans have
developed  for getting things done.

But I do not find that appealing.

David