HI Karalee
 Sorry for the comm lag, i just got back from a family Thanksgiving trip.

My case study and improvement are very much oriented to ending my compulsive
games playing and getting to the state of only doing Voluntary Games playing. I
am not there yet but making progress.

Glad to see that you are making progress at this change of state also.

Well done! On handling the real life situation and running out the charge.

Have you developed an interest in books like "The Prince" or "The Art of War"

These are, of course, the manuals for how a state gains control of an area (The
Prince) and how it keeps control of an area and fends of the neighboring
states(The Art of War).

I have a fascination with the game of war and in resisting "Authority" so I
study these books to understand what "Authority" the state has and where it
comes from and what Rights I have and what i have to do the enforce my rights.

Since I have emotionally charged misunderstanding in this area i can easily be
suckered into games which will have bad outcomes for me.

I re-wrote The Art of War to clear up the areas of the book that are poorly
expressed by Sun Tzu.  There have been 2,500 years of study to the subject of
States and Authority and War and psychology that can be usefully applied to the
book but no one else has done the job so i did it.

Keep on TROMing
Pete McLaughlin

Sent from my iPad