Hello Robin,

RE: was it you who said, took me up on the recommendation on TROM list, to
read  the Oashpe?

Because it was a good alternative or data of comparable magnitude to scn.

And shortly after you said you were glad  that you did read it?

Was that you?

My memory fails me.

If so, being that a year or so has passed,

I am curious to know what you think of it now?

And how your viewpoint of life and the universe has changed?

What are the most outstanding datums for you?

What do you take away most, from the data?

Sincerely,

David

PS:  I did try and do an email search on gmail to try and find that
particular email,  and they have now limited the archives only back two
months.