I received the following post today.  It made me laugh, so I thought maybe
some of you would enjoy it too.  :-)

A husband looking through the paper came upon a study that
said women use more words than men. Excited to prove to his
wife his long-held contention that women in general (and his
wife in particular) talked too  much, he showed her the study
results which stated, "Men use about 15,000 words per day, but
women use 30,000."

His wife thought awhile, then finally said to her husband, "It's
because we have to repeat everything we say."

To which her husband responded, "What?"