Why do think God allowed Bill Clinton in office?  Could it be the American people got what they deserved?  Could it be God put him in office in order to punish Americans?  The powers are ordained of God.

Laura,

What do you mean by respect? What scripture are you referring to? If you mean obeying the laws I agree. If you mean looking up to someone who is desecrating the Oval Office with his adulterous perversions, lies constantly, refers to the Secret Servicemen who protect him and his family as “pigs”, breaks the laws and pardons others who do the same, sells military secrets for political gain, etc., I can never respect anyone who does that. Neither would Jesus. To do so would be an offense to Him. To give respect where it is due is never hard.

Izzy