The reason I think this is wrong is because Marlin does not keep the Old Testament Sabbath just as they did in the OT.   Marlin, I do NOT, will not, have not, kept the OT Sabbath.  You need to stone me to death if you are going to follow the OT.  Marlin, you do not follow the Old Testament Sabbath.  Therefore you condemn yourself in this matter.
FURTHERMORE, I HAVE BEEN KNOW TO PUT UP A CHRISTMAS TREE WITH OVER 2000 LIGHTS ON IT THE SABBATH AFTER THANKSGIVING.  WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE MINE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU MUST STONE ME TO DEATH.

"...because the commandment of Sabbath in the NT is our rest in Jesus as I previously mentioned re Hebrews 4."

The following is from:
http://www.cbcg.org/true_sabbath.doc --Marlin