Marlin, YOU, that's YOU, do NOT, that's do NOT, keep the Old Testament Sabbath completely.  YOU, that's' YOU, condemn yourself by not completely keeping the Old Testament Sabbath.
YOU MUST STONE ME TO DEATH TO KEEP THE OLD TESTAMENT SABBATH.  I reject the Old Testament Sabbath.
Has Satan blinded you or has your stubbornness which is as witchcraft blinded you?

On the contrary, the Sabbath, made for man, establishes our relationship with Jesus because it is the special time He has asked us to keep holy for fellowshipping with Him.  We show our love for God by obeying His commandments.