Blainer)   Separate.   In JS first vision, he saw one exhalted personage
appear in the light  above him.  Then a second personage joined the
first, and was introduced by the first as "My Beloved Son."  He said they
were identical in appearance.  Both were wearing white clothing, and
their appearance was "glorious beyond description."   But they were two
individuals,  as separate and distinct as any two persons.

 What do you think the following scripture is saying--are they the same
person, or are they separate?

John 10:17-18 "Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my
life, that I might
take it again.  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I
have power to lay
it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I
received of my
Father."