In a message dated 12/10/2002 10:41:35 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Blainer)   Separate.   In JS first vision, he saw one exhalted personage
appear in the light  above him.  Then a second personage joined the
first, and was introduced by the first as "My Beloved Son."  He said they
were identical in appearance.  Both were wearing white clothing, and
their appearance was "glorious beyond description."   But they were two
individuals,  as separate and distinct as any two persons.

Sorry  I disagree.  How can we believe a vision of an imperfect man when Jesus said I and the Father are one?   Laura

Joh 10:30 -"I and the Father are one."

Joh 17:11 - "
I am no longer in the world; and {yet} they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, {the name} which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We {are.}