Glenn, You are so much more palatable when you have been taking your medication. Thanks. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 8:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cowards

Thank you.  I hope you mailed it overnight.  I will have trouble sleeping until I get it.   Maybe I can take a pill or two to get me through the waiting period.
:-)  I like those little blue ones.  :-)

   BTW Brother Glenn.........I mailed your Christmas Present/Jacket today along with a suitable Christmas card.  I do hope you enjoy it to the fullest!  And please, Brother Glenn.....when you receive it, please don't go gushing all over TT bragging about being such a good friend of a Mormon boy that you receive such lavish gifts from him all the time.  Such exhibitions of prideful gratitude lack the humility for which you are so famous!   <VBG>