Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cowards

Glenn, I think you’re a jolly old elf at Christmas. Izzy

In all seriousness, I would like to ask Marlin a question.  Is this a sin to give out Christmas presents to these children?  We tell them these are Christmas presents from Christians in America.  We also tell them this is in honor of Christ's birthday.  We also tell them these are given in Christ's name.

There are 2 "Jesus Loves Me Homes" in India.  They take in homeless children.  My wife and I try to support 50 of them.  And at Christmas we give them a small Christmas present, and a set of clothes.

Blainer)  I know, you make that clear in each and every post you write.
But you will live to say you're sorry for that, ol' buddy, you may even
end up on the wrong side of that chasm, begging for a touch of water to
quench your burning conscience!!  That's OK, I promise not to yell "I
TOLD YOU SO!" across the gulf.
But hey!  Did I read what I thought you wrote in a recent post?  You said
you are supporting a whole bunch of African(?)  Mexican(?) kids?  Mind
telling us more about that?