We need to thank Marlin, for telling us what he believes.  It exposes his thinking.  I think Marlin has made progress since he first came on TT when he used his so-called teaching in mysteries.  I knew who Marlin was even with his teaching in "mysteries".  Many felt I was too hard on him.  I wanted him to tell us what he believes as it shows others just exactly who he is.

Thank you Marlin, for telling us you are against supporting orphan children with toothpaste, a toothbrush, a set of clothes, and a small toy.  Thank you for telling us you are against getting the orphan children saved.  Thank you Marlin.  I respect this a lot more than your hiding behind your "mystery" teachings.

Does the following scripture mean anything to you in regard to supporting orphans in India at Christmas?

MAT 6:2     {Therefore when thou doest [thine] alms, do not sound a trumpet
            before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the
            streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you,
            They have their reward.}

What does that have to do with sending orphan children a gift of clothing or a small toy?  Good grief , Marlin   Get a life.  Laura