Let me repeat myself.  When the Bible speaks of Jesus telling a story it says that he spoke a parable unto them.  Marlin did not claim to give me a parable.  What is a parable?  A parable is an earthly story with a heavenly meaning.  Marlin told me he talked to a man who....  Marlin said he TALKED TO THE MAN...  THIS IS A LIE.  MARLIN SAID HE TALKED TO A MAN WHO WAS USING A STRIPTEASE TO WIN TO PEOPLE CHRIST.  THIS IS UTTER NONSENSE.  Why didn't Marlin just say when I questioned him on it that he meant to say it was a "for instance"?  MARLIN HAS NOT SAID THIS TO THIS DAY.

FURTHERMORE, IT IS UTTER NONSENSE TO COMPARE THE BIRTH OF CHRIST TO A STRIPTEASE JOINT.  IS THIS BLASPHEMY?

MARLIN DID NOT TALK TO A MAN WHO HAD A JESUS LOVES YOU STRIPTEASE.  Marlin claimed to tell me an about a real man with a real Jesus Loves You striptease.
I assume the best of people too.  Don't laugh.  But Marlin exposed himself early on with his pious righteousness.   I recognized him immediately because of the Holy Spirit and over 30 years in the ministry.

Are you going to assume the best of the Mormons in order to be consistent?

I don’t think he lied. I think he was just making a point. Jesus did not say, “Now this is a parable…,” he just told the story. I don’t think he is sneaky. I think he just doesn’t want to do whatever you want because you are antagonizing him.  I will assume the best of Marlin until it is proved otherwise. Izzy