Marlin: FYI, calling you a conservative would be a great COMPLIMENT—you’ll never hear that from Glenn. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Marlin Halverson
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 10:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hitler and Marlin

Dear Glenn,

Don't you have any sinners worse than Hitler to compare me with?

Let's see your list grow.

Let's see.  Now you have me pegged as a judaiser who supports Hitler!

What else can you dream up?

Why haven't you called me a conservative?

"Seriously, I would disfellow him as one fallen from grace.... "

3JO 1:10    Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth,
            prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith,
            neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them
            that would, and casteth [them] out of the church.

PRO 10:8    The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool
            shall fall.

Love,

Marlin