I would cast Marlin out of the church because he soweth discord among the brethren.  There are 5 reasons to kick someone out of the church as you know.  God actually cast the Judiazers out of the church because he said they were fallen from grace.  If you're out of grace you're not a part of the body of Christ.

Glenn wrote:
> Seriously, I would disfellow him as one
> fallen from grace.  Galatians 5:4. In plain
> Jane language, I would kick him out of the
> church.  And if I had done my teaching right,
> the whole church would back me.

Why is it that Paul never cast a Judaizer out of church, but you would?  I
think you have your doctrine all messed up Glenn.  You had better reconsider
and get back to Biblical methods.

Paul rebuked the teaching of Judaizers, but he never cast them out of the
church.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA