From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 1:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] further revelation

DAVEH:  Yeah Izzy........no snow here or fear of too much sun.   This is Oregon........lots of storm action.    We long for a white Christmas and envy you folks just a little.......very little, now that I ponder it!

    BTW.........It is nearly midnight and the temperature outside is slightly over 50 degrees!  Now.......are you a little envious?!?!?!

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Beach???? Be sure to apply sunscreen, as none of us sitting here in the snow would pity you too much if you got sunburned! J Izzy