\o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

Izzy ignorantly and arrogantly wrote:

> I was explaining this to Chris Barr, after he cast aspersions upon David’s capabilities to understand a certain piece of medical research.

I didn't cast any aspersion at all ... I exposed David's clear lacking to which he owned up (at least in part) to his (at least partial) credit.

> Have you not been reading prior posts, and need updates now and then?

Wow ... talk about Matthew 23 all over the place you hypocritical, blind guide, scribing Pharisee!  You missed the same thing as David missed AND you missed David admitting that he missed it AFTER I pointed it so clearly out and you chide another?  You are pathetic.

> I didn’t know I needed “credentials” to explain this.

You'd need to at least pay attention to actually KNOW something before you could explain anything to anybody.

> Or that they were even offered. I guess that makes you smarter than I am.

By all appearances that would not be saying very much at all.

Truthfully yours,

Chris