tt….I refuse to reveal a lot of personal information about anyone on TT.  It would be rude. You may contact people directly if you need to satisfy your curiosity. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 4:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Wolf in sheep's clothing?

that "David Miller has background in PhD science research" (below) may mean that he reads _Scientific American_ occasionally (when he isn't too busy preaching or computerizing)*

that's cool, Izzy, but so what(?); others might do that much, too--or possibly do more than that, to be knowledgeable in a subject/science

e.g., what are Chris's credentials?

how do they compare to yours (partic since you are convinced of DavidM's expert/'PhD' status)? well, aren't you trying to suggest that DavidM possesses a PhD equivalent(?); if not an equivalent, what aspect of it? what are his legitimate academic credentials if any?

as far as I know, *in keeping with my foregoing comments, he is basically self-taught, w/o a post-grad degree, and basically anti-academic/s

--

(for ref:)