----- Original Message -----
Sent: 01/25/2003 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Wolf in sheep's clothing?

that "David Miller has background in PhD science research" (below) may mean that he reads _Scientific American_ occasionally (when he isn't too busy preaching or computerizing)*

that's cool, Izzy, but so what(?); others might do that much, too--or possibly do more than that, to be knowledgeable in a subject/science

e.g., what are Chris's credentials?

Born and baptized in infancy into roman catholicism ... THANK THE ALMIGHTY my parents soon thereafter backslid from that heresy (even if not all that far away)

Learned to read with KJV as my primer

Acts 22:3 ... As Paul was raised at the feet of Gamaliel, so was I raised at the feet of Bible and Greek professors from renowned BIOLA College and Talbot Theological Seminar (now associated with Dallas Theological Seminar).  Almost all my "Sunday School" teachers and pastors had this background.  I was taught according to the manner of the anti-law, evangelical, fundamentalist Christianity of the dispensationalist, grace only, anti-Apostolic manner, and was zealous toward it as my God, as many (?most?) of ye all are this day.

I held neighborhood, backyard church and taught Bible studies to kids at school through Junior High and High School (from which I graduated one and one-half years early).

Then as a young adult ZEALOUS in The Scriptures, The Holy Spirit of The Almighty showed me how BLIND I was as He disclosed before me in His Word The TRUTH of The Holy Spirit for believers IN THIS DAY in THAT OLD TIME, APOSTOLIC, SPEAKING IN OTHER TONGUES AS THE SPIRIT GIVETH UTTERANCE WAY.

It's been John 16:13 ever since as I fell on my face with open Scripture before me and cried out in prayer, "What ELSE have I missed?"

The windows of heaven were opened up before me and have remained open ever since.

I always excelled in school ... EXCEPT in science (because I had NO INTEREST in the subject).  Although most excel either linguistically or numerically I was blessed to excel in both equally so.  Oh, and I was raised like most every other Christian American with the greatest respect and reverence for medicine as well as having great disdain for "health food nuts".  THE HOLY SPIRIT CHANGED ALL THAT!

Quickly The Holy Spirit opened The TRUTH of Scripture for THIS DAY as in days before of keeping His Commandments ... Sabbath, Feasts, New Moon, clean food laws, etc.

The Holy Spirit has brought me under select, strong mentors in Spiritual and healthful matters.

I have been TRULY blessed.
 \o/ !HALALU Yah! \o/

as far as I know, *in keeping with my foregoing comments, he is basically self-taught, w/o a post-grad degree, and basically anti-academic/s

That sounds much like me!  My mother tried to shame me into college, "Do you know what your IQ is?"  I took the wind out of her sails when I told her that I didn't care what it was, and that it was an artificial and unreliable indicator for intelligence in any case.  My education has been first and foremost at the University of Kneeology!

There is much more, but it is of little matter.  John 16:13 is the key and I have been TRULY blessed ABUNDANTLY!

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,

Chris Barr, an underShepherd
little children of Jesus Christ
89 Homeplace Trail
Pocahontas, AR 72455
(870) 892-7843
that "David Miller has background in PhD science research" (below) may mean that he reads _Scientific American_ occasionally (when he isn't too busy preaching or computerizing)*

that's cool, Izzy, but so what(?); others might do that much, too--or possibly do more than that, to be knowledgeable in a subject/science

e.g., what are Chris's credentials?

how do they compare to yours (partic since you are convinced of DavidM's expert/'PhD' status)? well, aren't you trying to suggest that DavidM possesses a PhD equivalent(?); if not an equivalent, what aspect of it? what are his legitimate academic credentials if any?

--
(for ref:)