Certainly not Iz.  Christians know that a soft answer turns away wrath.
Terry

Terry, Perhaps you are being facetious, but I think you are right. But if anyone on TT thinks they have a corner on the whole truth, and being right, and totally correct doctrine, and are the only one who can read the Bible correctly, well…I guess they would be jumping up and down and yelling at everyone else, and accusing them of all sorts of heresies.  Certainly no one would do such a thing! J Izzy