I’m sure we will all miss you, too, Glenn! Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 11:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Remember the Sun's Day, to keep it holy

The Son's day is Sunday.  The first day of the week.  It Jesus' day because he arose from the dead on Sunday.  Marlin a child of Jesus?  He is a child of Saturday worship among other swine doctrine.

I'm leaving again, as I can't put up with the pig smell on TT.  It goes from the top to the bottom.  And the American military have all the gas masks.  99% of the people of TT think just like the Church of Christ thinkers.

are you both 'children of jesus'? how so? g