DaveH wrote:
> Since there seems to be a disparity of agreement
> between some of the TTers, I'd like to discuss
> this matter again under the above new thread.
> However, I perceive that you feel uncomfortable
> with the TT situation right now and may be thinking
> about leaving again.  I'd be very disappointed if
> you do that.  May I suggest that you and the other
> TTers in contentious discussions right now, put them
> on hold and focus on the "Saved by Grace" topic for
> a bit.  I think the distraction would be good for
> everybody, and that way you guys will have a hard
> to offend old Mormon boy to kick around for a bit.
> :-) What say ye Brother Glenn?......Are you with
> me on this???

Unfortunately, Dave, it appears that Glenn has already unsubscribed
himself from the list.  I would be interested in the "saved by grace"
topic, but it would be much better to have Glenn here to present his
view.  Maybe you can write him privately and persuade him to come back.
Let him know that I won't hold him to a two post per day rule for a
week.  It was only a suggestion, and apparently it was a poor one at
that.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.