Yes David, I believe that.  All have sinned, everyone deserves to go to
Hell, whether it is one sin or a thousand.  The only way to avoid that is
Jesus.  If that is too simple to grasp, consider the following.

One lousy sin brought death to all mankind.  God said don't  eat the fruit.
HE meant DON'T EAT THE FRUIT!

Two guys are trying to prevent the ark from falling.  Their intentions seem
good.  God said, Don't touch the ark.  HE meant DON'T TOUCH THE ARK!

Annanias and Sapphira tell a little lie.  No one was hurt by it.  Kinda like
doing 57 in a 55 zone.  Before the day is over they are dead and buried.

Moses was told how to get water from the rock, but Moses had a better idea.
That idea kept him out of the promised land.

Starting to get the picture?  When God says something, He means it.  I think
it would be very dangerous to assume, as you are doing, that He does not,
and that you can decide for yourself which ones He is serious about.

Please think about that.

Terry
> Terry wrote:
> > If that were the only sin you ever committed,
> > it would send you to Hell unless covered by
> > the blood of Christ.
>
> Wow!  Do you really believe that?
>
> It seems to me that you are being stricter than God on this matter.  I
> will have to prayerfully consider what you have said.  Wow.  I still
> can't believe you think this way.

David: