Whaddaya know? A man who empties the trash regularly.  Now I DO believe in
miracles! Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 12:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] "The American public is so gullible."

Perry uses free hotmail, which limits his stored emails to 2mb, and he
empties his trash regularly. If he needs to see an old article, he goes to
the truthtalk archives. But, the archives are not always current, and the
article he was seeking was not yet arhived. However, he can rely on Slade,
who never misses a trick, to come through and post the article in question.
So, Perry has apologized to Terry for attributing the quote on gullible
Americans to him, when indeed it was Marlin.

Perry

>From: "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [TruthTalk] "The American public is so gullible."
>Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:02:42 -0600
>
>Perry may be astute in keeping his INBOX clean, but Slade keeps almost
>everything. (I learn from it all.)

<snip>