Dave Hansen wrote:
what revelations (relevant to biblical prophecy, then or now) are you talking about?
I was not referring to any specific revelation, nor did I intend to bring LDS revelations into the discussion.  I was merely trying to learn if Glenn thought the heavens were (or are now) sealed.  He outright rejected DavidM's purported revelation.  I have not heard it (that I remember), and am not sure Glenn has heard it either.  So I have to question why he would reject the possibility of DavidM receiving a revelation.  There are two reasons I can think of.....first, that the heavens are sealed (and I think Glenn said that was not the case) or that DavidM is a false prophet.  Are there any other possibilities, g?