Good response Terry,

Sanctification is not a thing that happened for us 2,000yrs ago; it is a
daily
choice on our part to 'work out our own salvation with fear and
trembling'. I was
recently surprised myself to learn that Paul wrote Romans 7 after he
himself had
been born again for more than 20yrs. I had heard faith teachers say that
Romans 7 was describing an unregenerate man but even Paul wrote that he
had
NOT already attained but that he pressed on.

IMO these doctrines deny reality and are dangerous.

Grace and Peace to you today,
Judy