g, seems to me that from conception to about the age of 40 we are pretty much in a state of anabolism.  Seems like after 40, it’s catabolism all the way.  J Iz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 3:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Dare you to read this II!

the premise denied, below, is basic to JCs teaching; e.g., Jn 11, while he's talking to Martha sayin' "even if he dies"; vs. 25 NASB; much better translation work than KJV "though he were dead". IOW, "dies" captures the real idea of JCs thought process and runs counter to the TT writer's assertion, below.

"dies" also rings true relative to Terry's (cancer) example and the example of my son Andrew's physical demise (too)--sure they're alive, amid the process of death

FTR, poet Larry Norman captures JCs thought process perfectly; writes "I don't believe the Devil/ I ain't gonna be his slave/and when I finish dyin' I'm gonna bust out of my grave"

people (like Izzy and Bruce) need to give the NT some thought--the truth is full of surprises

[Bruce:]