From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 5:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Sanctification by the Spirit

Hi IZ & all:
Our family all hung out at our place and waited Isabel out. We only lost two
window screens (they blew off} but there is devastation all around us,
broken poles, power lines on the ground and debris everywhere. I've never
seen trees laying on their sides with their entire root systems exposed.
There is a 95% blackout and I don't know when we will have power back, we
live out of town and are probably last on the list. I am using my daughter's
computer to check mail, her power came on at 4 a.m. today, for us it could
be 2 weeks or more and without power our pump will not work so we have no
water.  Even Walmart is closed. The only store open was Lowe's building
supply, they were selling generators for $700, they had 200 in the store and
about 300 ppl in line for them. So right now we are trying to decide what
perishables need to be thrown out and what to keep. There is a local curfew
too, we are supposed to be home by 7 p.m.

I'm thankful and praising the Lord that it wasn't worse for us and now if we
can just have patience. There is a hot line where ppl are helping ppl as
much as they can which is good.

Please pray for us,
Grace and Peace,
Judy