\o/ !HALALUYah! \o/
Greetings Marlin et al in the Matchless Name of YahShua !!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 10/01/2003 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Ten Commandments Support

"....you are adding things in to the Romans passage that aren't there...."

Some time ago, Slade, I believe, answered the question about Romans 14, and included the O.T. references.

--Marlin

I find it sad yet amusing that the one making accusation about adding things in to the Romans passage that aren't there.... is guilty of the very accusation that he has falsely made of you.

Also Marlin, it was you that posted to TruthTalk the answers to the question about Romans 14 that included the O.T. references ...

FROM THE ARCHIVES ... for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear what The Spirit saith to the called out ones ...