From: "Arsene Lupin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Laura: If you have no hope for the future, then do you fear death?

TPW: You misread child, I said I build my future in the present. If you
work hard at something it will flourish in the future.

jt: Only because in His great mercy, our God causes it to rain upon both
just and unjust.

TPW: And no I do not fear death as death is a natural thing. Why fear
death if it's natural?

jt: Because it is appointed unto man once to die and after comes the
judgment.  Do you believe you will be able to stand in the day of
judgment TPW?

Laura: Do you believe there is a heaven and a hell? Do you believe in
sin? if so what is sin?

TPW: No as I am not a Christian but a Pagan. I believe in a place of rest
after death but it's called in our ways Vahalla. It's were the good folk
go. The rotten ones go into Nielfelheim. In other circles We go to the
Summerlands. Were we are reunited with our ancestors.

jt: Upon what basis do these beliefs rest?

TPW: Keep asking questions child, yours are short but honest and devoid
of malice.

jt: Why do you call Laura child TPW, she has just stated that she is a
parent. Are you an old man?

Judy