 Dean writes:
 The reason I suggest the AOG was because after the brethren went to Stark
Florida to his execution-and declared that Paul Hill was not of God and
went to hell (This was due to his unrepenting to the very end)-One brethren
wife received a similar call (similar to the letter David received) and one
of our brother also received a threaten call at work from a AOG member
that- when asked- didn't deny this charge.