Dean writes:
The reason I suggest the AOG was because after the brethren went to Stark
Florida to his execution-and declared that Paul Hill was not of God and
went to hell (This was due to his unrepenting to the very end)-One brethren
wife received a similar call (similar to the letter David received) and one
of our brother also received a threaten call at work from a AOG member
that- when asked- didn't deny this charge.

TPW:

Sounds like their usual M.O. If they only knew that their tricks are so basic in some people's eyes. A script-kiddie could come up with better.

TPW

The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org