----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: 12/5/2003 10:35:17 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] FW: Care to help answer these questions Brothers?

Dean Moore

----- Original Message -----
From: irebukeu
Sent: 12/5/2003 7:15:55 AM
Subject: Care to help answer these questions Brothers?

Dean, before you do this, would you consider talking about it?  I have not gone to Salt Lake City yet, but there are two things that have bothered me from the reports.

I would encourage you to come the first weekend of April 2004.  Are the reports you are getting second hand, Mormon or from the Salt Lake City newspapers?  When you have thousands of Mormons around you and you want to pass out tracts most if not all would walk right by you without taking much.  Even with preaching out loud, most would keeping walking (I know by first hand experience there), so we have been known to go a little beyond, just to get them gathering around to listen.

One is about somebody who wore a skull cap to mock James White,

This is a guy is named Jeff and let me give you some back ground on him.  He is not with us nor does he fellowship with Lonnie out there in S.L.C. he (Jeff) was married to a Mormon and both went to temple but his wwife-committedsuicide and he blames this on the church.  He is now involved with Christian Identity and seems to have much bitterness against the Mormon church, but understand that Lonnie has been trying to counsel him also in all matters.  He was upset with James White after hearing what white said about us.  Knowing that we made a big impact during conference, he believed (as an outsider) like us that White was upset just out of pure envy.  We did what he only tried to do, which is noise out a message to the convent ion, the city (local news and papers) the whole church (web-sites, etc).  The same debate that White does in the evening with 150 people we do on the sidewalk with thousands.  With no books or tapes to buy.  Jeff had that “skull hat” with him and was not even going to be with Lonnie and Ruben, but decided to get it out it and on after Lonnie and Ruben preached to White with tailored banners.  Jeff only stood between the banners for about ten minutes (if that) before James White walked off never to be seen again.  Lonnie has rebuked Jeff and to date they do very little together because he might do something stupid that we do not wish to be apart of.

and the other is about waving the Mormon underwear.

People are motivated for a variety of reasons, but if you were to ask me why I used those garments it would be used to snap the Mormons out of their stupor.  It is their convention, by their temple, in their city with us trying to obey their metropolis laws, as underdogs 98% of the Mormons would walk right by us.  So we stun them to grab their attention, where we can break down into small conversations, which we would not have had.  I do not mind tarnishing my good name with idiocy to expose their idiocy.  Or why would a New Testament Church wear these garments if we have no record of the Apostles doing such?  Is not the BLOOD OF JESUS enough???  It is a something they believe in and like the banners we use to get our message across.  With the Catholics I have used rosary beads and with the Hare Krishna’s I wear a cow costume, you grab their attention and give them a message tailored just for them.