Dean reported Ruben's response:
> It is their convention, by their temple, in their city
> with us trying to obey their metropolis laws, as underdogs
> 98% of the Mormons would walk right by us.  So we stun them
> to grab their attention, where we can break down into small
> conversations, which we would not have had.  I do not mind
> tarnishing my good name with idiocy to expose their idiocy.

Hi Dean.  Thanks for the reports from Ruben and Ron.  I thought both
gave very good answers for why they used the Mormon underwear.  It makes
a lot of sense.

DaveH, you seem to indicate that you wear the underwear.  I realize that
it might be a little personal, but can you tell us what this underwear
is all about from the Mormon perspective?  I only hear the street
preachers' side.  It would be nice to hear about it directly from a
Mormon who wears them. :-)

1. What is this underwear that you wear?  Do you wear it all the time?

2. What does it mean to you?  Why do you do it?  Does it make you holy?

3. Do all Mormons wear them?

4. Does it embarrass you to hear about preachers holding them up and
preaching about them, or do you just think the preachers are making
fools of themselves?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.