Date: Saturday, December 13, 2003 20:34:37
Subject: Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: [TruthTalk] The Value of Sin?

BlaineRB:  Yeah, Terry, I think I see what you are trying to say, but it seems like you are just labeling (so that when someone presents a load of BS ).  To say Mormonism is a "load of BS," or "the lie sticks out like a hair on a biscuit," is one thing, to show it is in that category is yet another.   I haven't seen you (or anyone, for that matter) show much of anything CONCLUSIVELY.   At best, what you have written could probably be said to be superficial maybe, but definitely not conclusive.