Sorry, g; I’m already taken.  And I think DaveH is taken at least once (that we know of). J It would be great, however, to meet him at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb! Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 5:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Baptism

Iz this the mystical signal that you two are gettin' married soon?

Do TTrs get a free invitation to the celebration?

What kinda undies do we gotta wear?

gary ottoson :: http://poet235.com

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:35:31 -0600 "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

DaveH, where are your friend[s] when you really need them? Izzy

DAVEH:  I've still got YOU, Izzy!!!  Who needs friends when they have cats to keep them company!  LOL