----- Original Message -----
Sent: 12/16/2003 7:55:33 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] just the BIBLE Dave

-----Original Message-----
 Dean writes:

 Is it me or does it seem strange that a Christian can run a board that is

non- Christian. To be non-Christian is to be non-Godly-are we here in the

room non-Godly ( put your hands down Mormons-I wasn't only talking to

you)?Could Christ run a non-Christ like board. We are not even supposed to

wish the ungodly "good luck" or" I hope every thing turns out well for

you"-now we can all sit down together indefinitely?

Dean, I don’t wish to keep David Miller from responding here. But I do wonder why you think we should not be in the same room as the non-godly. Romans tells us not to associate with a so-called Brother who is ungodly. 1 Corinthians 5 11   But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called (1) brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or (2) an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler--not even to eat with such a one.  But read Matthew 9
10   Then it happened that as Jesus was reclining at the table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were dining with Jesus and His disciples.
11   When the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, "(1) Why is your Teacher eating with the tax collectors and sinners?"
12   But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not (2) those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick.

David never is “non-Christian” just because he makes a place for Believers to debate truth issues with non-believers. I agree with David that all truth leads to the Truth; Jesus the Way, the Truth and the Life. Not all gospel preaching is done on the street corners. We all have different callings; some on the streets, some on the internet, and some by rubbing shoulders with non-believers in our daily lives.

I agree that we should not wish “good luck” because Believers in Christ don’t believe in luck.  But I can tell a non-believer that I hope things turn out well, because I know that “well” would mean they eventually come to know Jesus as Lord. I had one neighbor that came to pray with me to receive Jesus after I had told her that I was praying for her daughter to be healed. Some come to Him through open rebuke; others come to Him as a result of experiencing His kindness. Romans 1122   Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God's (1) kindness, (2) if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also (3) will be cut off.  What do you think? Izzy

 Dean writes 12/17:

Izzy-I will agree that you are right about Jesus and the fact he ate with sinners-as I have ate with sinners-but we are talking about a short period of time here-We preach for days with sinners-but then we go home. Those on this site have spent hundreds of hours with these workers of iniquity-and most probably have spent more time conversing with  then with their spouses. I don't believe God had this in mind. The only exception that I can find in the bible is Judas-whom was there to fulfill prophecy to betray Christ.The sad part is I believe I can help some here on this site-but at some point I will have to go due to the teaching of the Bible. For I am not my own-I am a slave to Christ whom I love.; The wish of good luck had nothing to do with luck(True we Christian-who do not believe in luck) but it had to do with wishing them well in their evil works. For we will give account for every word uttered-Tell me ho w many words have you uttered to DaveH? Did you wish him well at any time-or have you spoken so many that you don't remember?

2 John 11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partakers of his evil deeds.

If so, God will accuse you ,Izzy,of being a part of DaveH's deeds evil on that day- not my words but the bibles.