DAVEH:  Hmmmmmmm........Blaine, it seems you may have hit a raw nerve here!   <VBG>

Kevin Deegan wrote:

Liars Decievers SeducersThat is part of the SEDUCERAlways give the appearance of piousnessAll Phony men of God put on the Dog & Pony show for the Sheeples.Ever watch the Pope? Why does he always walk around with his hands clasped as in prayer? Why all the dresses that they wear? The smoke & incense? The LARGE cathedrals? The candles & beautiful artwork, windows?A good example is the announcer at the Hill Cumorah pag. He has this sicky pleasing voice. I wish I had audio, I can mimic it to a tee to give you an idea. He can conjure up FEELINGS thru his voice. eg. Ever hear someone refer to a "WARM" voice?Attendees are later told if they had a feeling that was the Spirit. They should go to the kiosk. As in SEDUCING SPIRITS! TALK is CHEAP!There are lots of people put on a good TALK but few that have a good WALK.God is interested in your Heart service NOT your lip service!
The bible says to love not just in Word but in deed!
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Dean, Hey is this really what you mean? Not to be antagonistic, but
this sounds like YOU have a devil in YOU. Dave is always so calm, and
collected, and REASOBABLE, above all!! I get the feeling you are
frustrated because . . . ?
BlainerB

--
Dave Hansen