From: "irebukeu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ttxpress writes:
(but) the connotation, ff., is intimidation:

Ruben responds: What is ff?

Judy: Gary explained to me that ff means 'as follows' so he is saying that
this scripture (2 Cor 5:11 "Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we
persuade men") the way you present it is intimidation

That is a quotation, if you have a problem with that you must take it up
With the Holy Spirit that inspired Paul to write that and other verses.

**I did this Ruben and I don't believe that the Holy Spirit inspired it the
way you present it.  Paul and the other apostles understood the 'terror' of
the Lord but the men out there who they were persuading were blinded by
the god of this world and ignorant - which is why they need to be persuaded
into the Kingdom rather than abused and intimidated.

If that seems foreign then perhaps you do not know the God of the Bible?
Rather than a nice poem can you give me Bible verses?

**I know Him as a loving Heavenly Father who assures me by His Spirit
that I am 'accepted in the Beloved'

Grace and Peace,
Judy