From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Fw: RE: [TruthTalk] Faux-Christians

**I did not reject you Izzy, I made the request below because you were either not reading or just half reading and would then jump into the middle of something with a cryptic one-liner or in a judgmental way using accusations like 'sin coddling' or 'faux Christian' .... which are ad hominem rather than conducive to discussion.

A recent example is the stand you took with TPW.  He clearly stated more than once on this List that he did not send that email to DavidM even offering to try and find out who did if DavidM would send him the headers.  Apparently you either didn't read or ignored these messages and then went on to tell him you were not going to speak to him until he responded to DavidM.  This is why he over reacted yesterday (or whenever it was).

It's my personal conviction that I should not separate myself from other believers, if you want to separate yourself from me on the TT List - then that is entirely up to you.

Grace and Peace,

Judy