Judy: What you had from birth are generational family or 'familiar' spirits.

TPW: Non-sense. There is no such thing and quite frankly for someone who upholds truth you are sure making something up to prove your point. Would you be so kind as to show us the refference from which you obtained such information, I do believe this could prove to be interesting.

I am sure under close scrutiny, it will be revealed as false!! And while we are here, concerning your comment upon the way I earn a living...

Judy: So is our son but he makes money at it up front and out in the open.

TPW: And point is what? That money made in the open is honest? I am sure in your son's case it is, but so is mine and I work in the shadows. I work better from word to mouth and it's clean money.

TPW

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org