One UN authorized lays hands on another UN authorized. Like Joe & Oliver authorizing each other. It's in that story that they have "NO Historical basis" for, according to their own.

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Blaine, by whom is such a covenant relationship "authorized".
Perry

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Hi Judy,  In Mormon Jaberwocky, "Gentile" has several meanings, depending
>on the context.  Sometimes it means Christians who have not entered into
>an authorized  covenant relationship with Jesus Christ, sometimes it
>actually refers to Gentile (Japheth) nations, which are mostly of the
>Judeo-Christian- ethic.   The Book of Mormon mostly uses it in the latter
>context.
>

>On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:01:55 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> > From: "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > This brings us back to the Humpty Dumpty model of word
> > usage: "When I use a word, it means exactly what I choose
> > it to mean!"  Perry
> >

> > Judy:
> > Don't words get new meanings when enough ppl understand
> > them as such - like young ppl who use the word "bad" when
> > they really mean "good"?
> >
> > During the O.J. Simpson trial I remember the Prosecuter
> > calling some kind of double-talk from the defense similar
> > to what you are describing  "Jabberwocky" :)
> >
> > Judy

>"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org
>
>If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

Make your home warm and cozy this winter with tips from MSN House & Home. ---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed. If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now