Blaine wrote:
> Answer: Persons authorized by having had the
> appropriate Holy PH conferred upon them, and
> being deemed worthy from a personal standpoint
> to baptize for the remission of sins, and/or
> to confer the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

Blaine, do you not see how you put confidence in the arm of the flesh
with such a statement?  Aren't you making the same mistake as Judaism
who thought that only those who were circumcised and approached God
through the Temple and the Aaronic priesthood and such could have a
covenant with God?

I can tell you, Blaine, that I have had none of these things.  I have
not had the Mormon priesthood conferred upon me, nor have I been
baptized by those authorized within that priesthood.  Despite this, I
have a covenant with God through Jesus Christ, and I have received the
baptism of the Holy Ghost.  So what do you do with me?  Do you call me a
liar and a messenger of Satan, or is something wrong with your
understanding of God's covenants?  Would you like to talk about this?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.