Good point, DavidM. I do have a button I can select that defaults to plaintext. However, by doing so the forwarded message loses all of the pretty colors and bold faced large fonts that others use to highlight their responses. I will try plaintext for a while to see if anyone complains. However, since I use hotmail for ALL of my email, coming and going, I may later decide to stick with richtext messages.

BTW, two posts I sent, one correcting my own grammer and the other to Blaine about my attachments, were not posted until about a week after I sent them. In the meantime, other emails I sent passed them up and posted quickly! They were most likely being stored by an intermediate email relay that, for some reason, sensed the messages were undeliverable at the time.

Perry

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] just the BIBLE Dave/Blaine
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:10:16 -0500

Perry wrote:
> I have no idea why your email reader can't handle
> my posts...anyone else having this problem with
> my posts?

It probably has to do with his email settings.  Your emails are in HTML.
He is sending plain text messages.  His settings are probably setup to
make HTML emails to which he replies an attachment while not doing that
to plain text messages.

What program do you use, Perry? It might help if you change your
settings to reply to plain text messages as plain text, or to change the
format to plain text when you send your post.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work — and yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org