On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:00:02 -0800 (PST) Kevin Deegan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> There you go, being deceitful Blaine, is it a SIN to hide
> information?
> Does this QUALIFY as one of your INTERNAL SINS?
> Are you trying to pull one over on us?
> http://scriptures.lds.org/alma/7
>
> Alma 7:10 says, "And behold, he shall be born of Mary, at Jerusalem
> which is in the land of our forefathers, she being a virgin, a
> precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and shall
> conceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea,
> even the Son of God."
>
> BLAINE quotes it thus
> "Mary, . . . BEING A VIRGIN, A PRECIOUS AND CHOSEN VESSEL WHO SHALL
> BE
> OVERSHADOWED AND CONCEIVE BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST, AND BRING
> FORTH A SON, YEA, EVEN THE SON OF GOD." Alma7:10

***Blaine:  I guess you never listened to your English teacher, Kevin
(:>)  The three dots mean for the sake of brevity, I deliberately left
some of the wording out.  But I did retain the essential meaning,
relevant to what we were discussing.   Glad to see you are keeping up on
the Mormon scriptures.  Would you please give me your address, Kevin,
and I can have a Book of Mormon sent to you in a matter of days, then you
won't have to look it up on the Internet.  (:>)  Of course it would
probably be delivered by two Elders, or two Sister missionaries, who
would be happy to answer some of your questions, and maybe even arrange
to have your confession heard by a Bishop or other Priesthood leader, as
a precursor to your eventual repentance.  LOL