DavidM:
What I was trying to say is that belief in Christ is not the same
thing as belief in the Bible. The Mormon's belief that God continues to
give revelation outside of the Bible does not disqualify them from
salvation. Furthermore, a person can be saved even if they have never
heard of the Bible and have never read the Bible. Do you agree?
Judy:
I don't know what to make of the above DavidM.  Jesus said
"If you continue in My Word then are you my disciples and you
shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free" (Jn 8:31,32)
How does one "continue in His Word" aside from the Bible?
What kind of a Christ is there outside of Scripture which is His Word?
How does a person receive faith to believe God for salvation outside
of the scriptures?  Since faith comes by hearing and hearing by the
Word of God....

Grace and Peace,
Judy