Kevin Deegan wrote:

When God calls a man, that man will know it.
DAVEH:  But can't explain it???
 By the Word of GodANDIf you have God's Holy Spirit inside you. He will guide you.
DAVEH:  I understand that.  But I'm trying to find out from Dean (and Rubin or even you) exactly how you felt you were called.
 His spirit will illuminate the scriptures and speak God's will to you.
DAVEH:  So is that how you feel you were called, Kevin?  You simply read the Bible and some of the passages compelled you to start a street preaching ministry (assuming that is what you did)?  If that is the case, was it any specific passages, or the general message of the Bible that brought you to that point?

--
Dave Hansen