irebukeu wrote:

> DAVEH:  I am curious as to whether either of you two (Dean and/or Ruben)
> have walked through Temple Square as a normal visitor rather than a
> protester?  Have either of you been inside and toured the visitors
> center or heard the Tabernacle Choir or walked the grounds
>
> Ruben:
> No I have not, neither have I walked into a bath house while preaching in
> San Francisco or nude bar in New Orleans.  Every man there pays he own way
> and supports himself, we are there for business not for sight seeing.  We
> have gone from city to city not to wine and dine or vacation.we are there to
> do the Fathers affairs.  Do the Mormon missionaries vacation?

DAVEH:  I attended a few church services of others, and I also visited several
cathedrals and chapels.

> DAVEH:  Did it not occur to you to visit the site prior to protesting it?  I
> would have thought you might have done so either out
> of curiosity, or perhaps to survey the enemy (so to speak).  Weren't yo a
> little bit curious?
>
> Ruben:
> A) Do the Mormon missionaries protest while knocking on doors?

DAVEH:  No.

> B) No one is protesting, the word is preaching.

DAVEH:  A form of teaching that is meant to be embarrassing is foreign to me, Ruben.

> C) The only survey we need would be the entrance and exits
> D) I/we are not curious on why they do what they do, as you seem to be with
> us.
> E) The reason they have become enemy is not personal, but because you have
> PERVERTED GODS NAME.
> F) If you really want to have us visit DAVEH then have a few of us walk into
> the Temple, bang on a few walls, open a few drawers, walk into some closets
> and "white glove" some rooms..YOU IN OR OUT?

DAVEH:  I'm not inviting you to visit, Ruben.  I'm merely asking if you had done so
prior to your protests.  In the same vein.......Have you ever attended an LDS meeting
(worship service)?

--
Dave Hansen