Blaine,

The universe is all that exists, whether we can perceive it or not, excluding the God of the universe (evident in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), who has always existed, exists, and will always exist independently from the universe.

Your turn to give the Mormon twist.

Perry

From: "Blaine Borrowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] just the BIBLE Dave
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:29:13 -0700

Blaine: I thought you were driving at that, but first I wanted to establish
that we believe--as far as immediate gods are concerned--in the godhead
indicated in most Christian churches--what they call the Trinity. However,
when we start talking about "other gods," and who is the "King of the
Universe," we first must define the term "Universe." How do you define
that, Perry?