----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] just the BIBLE Dave

It really DEPENDS on what the DEFINITION of IS, IS!

Blaine have you been communicating with Extraterrestials or just "Messengers" from the Unseen Realm?

**Blaine:  Nope

Have you talked to any of your relatives on the other side?
**Blaine:  no, but once listened to what one had to say.

Did they Testify that Mormonism is true?
**Blaine:  no, not directly.